The title must be clear and concise; must show precisely the problem to be raised.
Titles written in Indonesian with Fonts (Cambria, 12) up to 12 words
The author's name is clearly written without a title. The author's name must be complete in order to be easily identified; the author's name should consist of two words containing the family name (first name followed by last name), if only one word name can be written repeatedly (eg: Istadi Istadi or I. Istadi); last / family name cannot be abbreviated; the order of the author's name must be agreed upon.
superscript notation (1, 2, dst) used if the author is from a different institution
Abstract [Cambria, 10]
Abstracts are written in two languages, namely Indonesian and English, a maximum of 150 words. Abstract written with Cambria 10, single space, italicized for abstract [English] and straight print (Indonesian). Abstract contains current issues or problems that must be solved; problem solving approaches / methods; the purpose and results of the research obtained. Abstract contains important information about the contents of writing that is brief, solid, and clear in one paragraph
Keywords are written in a maximum of 5 words which should be a subset of paper titles, written using lowercase letters except for abbreviations, and separated by comma punctuation for between words. [Cambria, 10
The Manuscript / Paper should contain writing that contains
a. Introduction (background of problems associated with supporting theories or previous research),
b. Research Methods (research stages, including research design or design, instruments used, data collection techniques, analysis techniques, system design, and several other things related to research problem solving strategies),
c. Results and Discussion (implementation of the system design developed),
d. Conclusions (Conclusions contain brief summaries or main points of writing and should not repeat the things that have been written in the discussion section),
e. Acknowledgments (to those who have provided support for research),
f. References (Articles must refer to at least 10 primary references published in the last 5 years).
(TEMPLATE CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN HERE)
The table does not contain vertical (upright) lines. Horizontal lines (flat) in the table are only found at the beginning and end of the table. Format for writing table contents (Cambria 10, space 1). The table title is placed above the center justified table. The table must be referenced and referenced in the text
Pictures are numbered in the order of presentation (Fig. 1, etc.). The title of the image placed under the center justified image. The font used in the title of the image (Cambria, 12). Images must be referenced and referenced in the text.
Writing libraries using mendeley tools with the IEEE style. Everything listed in the bibliography must be referred to in writing or paper
REFERENCE WRITING INSTRUCTIONS
The components of each reference contain the following:
- Zhang, F. Wu, H.J.W. Zandvliet, B. Poelsema, H. Metiu, & M.G. Lagally, “Paper Title,” Physical Review Letter, vol. 74, pp. 3644-3677. 1995.
- g.Smith, “Paper Title” (to be published).
Electronic Publication, Information from the internet
- L. Weiss, Instruction to Authors, Elsevier Publishing,
http://www.elsevier.com/authors.html, 1999, retrieved May 13, 2010.
- H. Perry, F. Lu, F. Namavar, N.M. Kalkhoran, & R.A. Soref, “Paper Title” In Proceeding of ICACSIS 2011, pp. 456-541, 2010.
Monograph, edited book, book
- J. Carr, C.E. Lymar, & J.M. Cowley, In: J.M. Cowley (Ed.), Electron Diffraction Technique, vol. 1, International Union of Crystallography/Oxford University Press, New York, p.122, 1999.
- J. Adams, B.J. Briscoe, & S.K. Sinha, In: D. Dowson, C.M. Taylor, T.H.C. Childs, M. Godet, G. Dalmas (Eds.), Dissipative Processes in Tribology, Tribology Series, vol. 27, Elsevier, Amsterdam, p.223, 1994.
- Palik (Ed.), Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids II, 3rd ed., Academic Press, New York, p.151, 1991.
- Ramos, “Thesis Title,” Ph.D Thesis, College van Dekanen, University of Twente, The Netherland, 1992.