|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|ABOUT THE IJCS|
- Editor of IJCS has responsible for deciding the elible article by Editorial board meeting after receiving recommendations from the assessment result of reviewer.
- In the process of acceptance the article, a team of editors are basically the principle of similarity treatment.
- In the process of review the jounal and taking decission for publication (article), editorial team does not distinguish race, ethic, nationality or political ideology of the author.
- Editor and editorial team will not reveal any information about the articles/scripts that enter except by permission of the author.
- The script (articles) which is not publish after submission will not be used by the editor’s own research and will returned directly to the author.
- Reviewer helps the editor in editorial decission making toward the submission articles.
- Reviewers are responsible for recommendations which were reviewed.
- Reviewers script made objectively and supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for quotations, references, and plagiarism on articles reviewed.
- Reviewers keep the secret of information for personal benefit
The Author’s Responsibility
- Authors must present the result of thought or research article clearly, honestly, and without plagiarism, and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation which was filed on articles that have been written.
- The Authors must obey the requirements of the publication of the work in the form of originality, no plagiarism, and never published in journals or other publications.
- Authors should indicate the reference of the opinions and work of others who quoted.
- The author should write a script or articles ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with the rules applicable scientific authorship.
- The author may not post/publish the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not mind if the articles experience editing without changing the substance of the article or the main idea.